Thursday, April 21, 2011

-Sai Its all in the wrist--LEMON--

INFO: Tilee Shuna
Personality: Quiet, not shy at all, Loves colors, easy going.
Like's: Sai
Dislike's: Ino, annoying whore...
Past: Nothing you wouldnt know... chunin exams, been in the leaf her whole life.
Live's with only my mother.
Age 15:




StArT:




   I felt this light apon my face, as I slowely saw that it was morning. I stared into the light hoping that, the sun was lying to me. I pulled the blanket over my face, trying to block the light that blinded me. I heard my door open, I squeezed my eyes shut knowing it was my mother annoyed that I slep till Noon, just like every other day. I dont get why she wont give up, I do this all the time anyways, ever since I turned thirteen. She never gives up, its something I admire about her but also hate.
   "Tilee get up I need a favor C'mon please hunny for me?" She said. I mumbled hoping she thought I was asleep. I heard her leave, and I rested my eyes once more. I felt her presence again, she stomped into my room. I all of a sudden felt this coldness.
    "Ahhhhhh MOM!! Jesus crist!! Do you mind?!!" I yelled getting out of my now, wet bed. She laughed and stood up putting her bucket down.
   "I need you to go to the Yamanaka's Flower shop, I need new flowers for the table, its looking dull." She said leaving the room. I grew a vein Hearing her last name, made me sick.
   I went into the shower, warm thank god, I was shivering from the sudden cold. I saw my mother at the table reading the paper, she looked up at me smiling.
   "Are you warm now dear?" She snickered as she got up and handed me my breakfast, well more like lunch I guess. I swallowd it down fast, trying to get the day over with, she handed me a peice of paper with the name of the flower on it. Daffle dills, yay for her.
   "Be sure to get the right ones, knowing you, youll lose the paper. Be sure to say hi to Ino for me." She smiled and pushed me out the door. This is stupid, what did I get myself into? Apparently I have no choice, but still ughh. I reached The Yamanaka's Flower shop, and just seeing the sign made me want to back out, but I had to show no fear, she's no threat to me. I walked in hearing the weird bell showing that theres a costomer. I immediatily saw Ino with a guy? she seemed like she was flirting, I smirked and ran up to her.
   "Hey Ino Who's this?" Hey I can be a fake bitch too, I saw her face go from happy to shock. My smirk grew and I giggled acting cute, im amazing at this.
   "This is Sai..." She said slightly confused im being nice to her for once, she soon realized what I was looking at. This is guy Sai was interesting, He was wearing all black and grey, he had black hair, and sexy eyes. I blushed slightly, noticing he was smiling at me. I saw Ino grow a vein, she pushed me.
   "He's mine back off!!" She yelled, the whole store heard her, how nice make a fool of yourself quite attractive. I laughed at her as she showed her stupidity. I gave her a smile and cocked my head to the side.
   "I dont know what your talking about Ino?" I Then gave her the peice of paper.
   "My mom wants What ever the hell there called could you please?" She gave me a glare and walked away fast knowing what I was gona do. I turned to the boy that seemed slightly confused to what was going on, which I found adorable.
   "Hey im Tilee its nice to meet you Sai, are you new here?" I asked trying to start a convo, he seemed like he was interested, I hope.
   "Uhh well kinda, what about you? How long have you lived here?" He asked smiling down at me. I felt excitement in my stomach.
   "Heh-eh all my life its great here youll love it!!" I said while closing my eyes thinking of what it would be like if we hung out together, like wow! hehe hes mine for the taking.
   "You really think so?? I hope so heh- so far its nice, great veiws." I laughed he seemed to be having trouble finding stuff to say. Why is he so cute, like I could take this guy and do what ever, hes like innocent. Adorable!
   "Yeah I know you will, we should hang, maybe I could give you a tour." I rubbed my neck sheepishly.
   "Yeah that would be nice, here is my number, and adress." He smiled and grabbed a pen and paper, writing. I felt my lips slide upwards, I saw Ino coming our way, he handed me the paper.
   "Yeah ill call you later and well tour tommorw?" He nodded and smiled slightly blushing. YES! He then walked out of the shop, Ino ran up to me.
   "What did he give you?!?!?!?!" She yelled, I thought I had brain damage...
   "Nothing just hand over the flowers." I gave her a fake smiled and she handed them to me. I slowely walked out proud of what I have accomplished today. I skipped all the way home, I opened the door, and jumped into the kitchen seeing my mother cooking dinner. She had a confused look on my face, seemings I was so happy. I danced around the kitchen as she watched, I put the flowers in their vace, and then danced some more. She then crossed her arms laughing at me.
   "What did I miss...?" She walked up to me still laughing.
   "There's your stupid flowers, and nothing mother im busy tommorow ok? Thanks!" I ran up to my room, placing his number on the table. I didnt want to seem desprate so, I waited till after dinner. I ran as quickly as possible to my room, and grabbed the phone dialing the number, I was so nervous and excited all at the same time, I couldnt wait. The phone rang three times when I heard his voice on the line, I wasnt sure what to say.
   "Hey its Tilee" I drifted off in lala land dreaming of "US".
   "Oh hello, what is up?" He asked.
   "Oh nothing really just had dinner and stuff." It got quiet ughh I hate phones...
   "So where are you gona take me tommorow?" Thank god he started a convo im not good at that. I thought a moment, where am I gona take him, around the place heh-eh never thought of this part.
   "The whole village hows that, even the outside, and around, would you like that?" I waited.
   "I would love that." He laughed at me slightly. We talked a bit longer, he seemed to have gotten used to me, hes so fun to talk to. But we hung up two hourse later, hes so sweet. I then went to bed, but I couldnt sleep I was so excited, but I eventually did.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


   I jumped out of bed at the crack of dawn! I told him there's alot to see so we better get up early, and I couldnt go back to sleep so yeah. I ran into the shower and quickly put on my clothes, I even put on some prufume today was very imporant to me. I ran down the stairs, my mother wasnt even awake yet I felt proud of myself. 
   It was now eight am, when I heard my mom come down stairs. She walked into the kitchen, and I thought she had a heart attack. She slowely walked over and made her coffee, she looked like she saw a ghost. I laughed as she sat down looking me over.
   "Whats that smell? Are you wearing perfume? Or are you just going nutts today?" She asked taking her first sip. I giggled.
   "Mommy I like this guy!" She looked at me shocked.
   "You like somebody, thats something, and I know you like someone, I heard you giggle for like three hours last night." She laughed, as I blushed. I told him I would meet him at nine am, it was getting close so I got up and ran out the door not even saying bye to my mother. I heard her laugh when I ran out slamming the door. I then saw that he was just walking out of his house, I waved yelling his name. He looked to see me and smiled right away. He ran up to me, as I laughed.
   "Well shall we start then?" I asked in a really flirtatious way, he snickered and nodded.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


   For the first place I decided that we should go to the Hokage tower and look over the heads, he seemed to really like veiws to maybe if I took him to a higher point hell be more interested. I grabbed his hand running with him, he seemed to be enjoying it, heh-eh hes adorable! Weirdly enough Ithink im attracted to him, he's just peeks my interest, I want to know more about him. We reached the high point, and the amazing view was romantic, I saw him blush at me, I giggled.


   I then decided that maybe he would like to train seemings hes a ninja. It was a pretty awesome training feild one of my favorites seeming thats theres three, I only took him to one. He didnt seem to care for the training field, well he likes veiws duh? I stopped and looked at him. He stared right back at me, I started getting flusterd, he seemed to have smirked at me.
   "Is there any place in particular you wish to go?" I asked trying to make the heat on my face go away. I saw him think a minute.
   "Is there any special place that you go to when your angry, or sad?" I thought about his question, there were many places where I went when I was those things. But only one I went to the most often, I nodded my head now taking him there.
   This is place I was taking him to was my childhood get away, no one new about it eccept me, it had many things there perfect veiw of water falls. I also used to draw there, yeah I used to draw but I sucked, I could never keep the line I drew still. I so couldnt tell Sai I draw like he would think im so weird! I mean he wouldnt like me if I was like a painter.
   We finally arrived and I saw his eyes grow of shock, his lips smiled and looked at me with amazment. He sat down be the river side and just watched the fishes go by, I sat next to him.
   "You have great choice in landscapes heh- what do you do hear when u are angry?" He asked while his smile faded. OMG what was I gona tell, I cant tell him I paint and draw hell think im weird right? I snaped out of my daze and lost a bit of my balance, lets just say I fell in the wrong place. He just sat there blushing, umm wouldnt there be a reaction to that? Well o well.
   "Sorry Sai-kun, but I dont do so much here, I just listen to the flow and nature that surrounds it..." I lied I felt so weird lieing to him. He nodded at me and went back to normal. The sun was setting, I got up and said goodbye, I started away when he grabbed my hand. My face heated real fast when I found myself inches away from his face.
   "May we do this again, I like spending time with you Tilee-chan?" Wow he wants to hang with me!! ahhh!!!!!!!! omg!! ALRIGHT! I still got it! I smiled.
   "Of course!" My smiled faded once I got hone I skipped dinner and went to bed, wow I still feel bad for lieing.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


   I woke up when it was still dark out, I was still upset about lieing to Sai. I really liked him like I cant stop thinking about him. So I decided to go to the place I always go when im angry or upset, but I decided to bring my tools.
   I sat down looking at stars seeing if a picture would come to my head to paint. I saw how beautiful the landscape looked with the moon brightening the lake, I want that picture. I set it up and started out.


   I was almost finished when I heard someone, I turned around seeing no one, I heard another noise, I started freaking out. I then turned around facing someone, I fell backwards landing on my butt. I looked up and it was Sai. I blushed seeing him out here creeping on me and why? He lended me a hand and rubbed my hand slowely. I wasnt sure what was going on, but I was liking it.
   "I didnt know you painted, why didnt you tell me?" I was now feeling so bad I almost started to cry but I answered him trufly.
   "I kinda think your cute Sai-san and I didnt want you to think im weird if I painted." I said really fast and looked away from him, I didnt want to see his reaction. He grabbed my arm flinging me to face him, he gabbed my face and stole a kiss, my first one too. I melted into it, his lips were so soft and he left me wanting more. I gabbed his neck deepening it, pulling him closer to me. We parted and I felt something below me, I looked down seeing him, arousing. He moved away fast.
   "I apoligise miss Tilee, I can not help it." I giggled grabbing him closer again.
   "Thats supposed to happen silly." I laughed once more kissing him again, so innocent, I might haft to do this myself. I stopped kissing his lips going for his chin and then down to his neck, biting and licking. He moaned twiching with excitement. I took his zipper down of his shirt and ripped it off, he looked at me weirdly, and he coppied what I did. I blushed seeing his bear chessed, and how weird it felt to be exposed to a man. I went after his zipper to his pants, seeing that I think he needed more room apparenly. I slid them off him, grabbing his groin and he collasped, I bent down continuing. I took off his under wear leaving him naked, and me still clothed, I slid my tounge at his tip, he moaned loudly grabbing my head.
   "More Tilee-chan please." He said I laughed I licked his belly ignoring his request. He growled at me as I laughed. I licked his tip once more, then taking off my clothing, Seeing his reaction to me being clothless was priceless. But I sure was wet, I wanted him now. I took a look see at his large member that stood five feet in the air. I got on top and readied myself.
   "Are you ready Sai-san?" I said threw pants. He nodded and got in to postion. I took his dick and put it inside, and then started humping up and down on him, god this was painful. Well at least the first few times but it felt amazing. I moaned getting close to my end, I started to slow down because I was getting tired so he started to grind in me while I humped on him. He moaned grabbing my breast squeezing them really hard, it was starting to hurt slighty. He was close to orgasm and so was I we both started going faster.
   "Faster faster!! ohhh Sai there, you go it" I said barely getting out. he laughed and then moaned loudly, hitting his orgasm as I hit mine I fell apon him laying on his chest.  We layed there till dawn.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


   I got up and put on my clothes and so did he, he watched me as I continued my painting though it was light out no matter. He came up to me grabbing my hand.
   "Your holding it wrong..." He positiond my hand correctly, I rubbed the back of my head laughing. I went for it again, but I couldnt paint this way, it was annoying! he gabbed my hand again as he saw me get annoyed.
   "Its all in the wrist Tilee-san." I pushed my hand down and moved my wrist with it, wow hes right heh-eh... he gabbed my hand again, placing kisses down my neck and then my lips, I blushed and pushed him off his feet. He looked at me shocked.
   "How did you do that, your so strong..." He got up and laughed. I gave him a smirk and walked up to him.
   "Ehh its all in the wrist..." I stuck out my tounge as he bit it. Its all in the wrist my ass...

No comments:

Post a Comment