Wednesday, April 6, 2011

-Gaara Happy Thanks giving paresent?-Thanks Giving Special--Lemon--

INFO: Yahiko Sentar
Personality: Pretty preppy, kind caring and deeply loves doing things for the Kazekage...
Like's: Gaara No Sabaku
Dislike's: Kankuro being a perv...
Past: Ive been threw my father beating me, and my father cheating on my mother, my father killing my mother... People laughing at me because that i didnt have well i couldnt make any friends...
Age: 17




StArT:


   A crazy hot day in Suna today, I couldnt wait to do stuff for the Kazekage, he was too sweet! I couldnt believe I was in his presence and that he trusted me. Im like his body gaurd practically, but today was Thank's giving so I wasnt sure if I was supposed to see the Kazekage today, I really hoped so. So I decided that I was gona go see him, and ask him directly. I ran into the tower, and knocked on the door lightly, you heard him say come in, and opend the door, you were slightly startled when you saw the Kazekage with no shirt on. Bear, sexy, built , filled with muscely chest, my face was turning purple cause I was holding my breathe seeing his every Bump on his skin. I started to cough and then stood up.
   "Ummm is this a bad time Kazekage-sama...?" I asked waiting for for his answer hoping that I wouldnt haft to leave this moment, I never wanted it to end..
   "No it is quiet fine, how may I help you...?" He said with a smile apearing on his face slightly, I blushed and stood up straighter then I was.
   "Well I was wondering if you needed my help today, I have nothing to do, so if you know, you needed something you could use me today..." I said looking down getting kinda uncomfortable, he stood up from his chair and looked me over, like he always does.
   "Do you not have a Dinner to go to today...?" He asked raising a non existant eye brow, well my father was home but I didnt want to go there. He would treat me like crap and well, make me drink with him which was not happening.
   "No I do not Kazekage-sama... I do not im by myself today..." I said slowly raising my head to look at him, he smiled at me again. Oh my god hes like an angel.
   "Well do you not have family members?" He asked unsure tilting his head to the side slightly.
   "I do but he has some problems with things.... and I do not wish to go home and watch him do so.." I said looking back down crossing my arms across my chest.
   "Well would you like to have Dinner with us, well Temari, Kankuro and me...?" He asked and I think I could have died at that moment. I nodded quickly as he smirked at me.
   "Alright, come to the house at two pm and by the way... call me Gaara..." He said putting on his shirt and then turning to me.
   "Ok Gaara..." I smiled saying his real name, it felt so right. I turned to leave and I ran home as fast as I could but to my realization that it was only twelve in the after noon. I had two hours to go. I heard my father in the kitchen screaming so I went to look at what he was screaming at, I went behind the wall seeing him screaming at a jar of pickles that wouldnt open. Wow he seriously needs help. I went back up stairs to try and pick something out. But I couldnt find anything, then I saw my moms old dress I was shocked I wanted to wear it so bad and I so was!!
I always have looked good in blue so I was very excited for this. I hope to tell Gaara my true feelings sooner or later but I kinda hoped for today...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

   It was finally 2pm I ran out the door and made my way to Gaara's house. I knocked on the door and Kankuro answered... ughh that pervert.
   "Well Hello!!!! I didnt know you were coming over! Gaara said somone was coming over but I didnt think it was you...hey hotty." He screamed practicaly in my ear. I closed my eyes as he grabbed my hand and I walked inside. I immediatly saw Temari in the kitchen and went up to her, me and her are kinda friends and she knows I like Gaara.
   "Hey Temari What's up?" I asked her as she stopped and looked at me.
   "Oh heyyy Oh my god so your the one Gaara invited oohhh Thats good, well guess your getting to know him better then the Kazekage..." She giggled, as I blushed and started to help her with the meal...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Soon after we were all at the dinner table and talking and having fun, and then I hoped I didnt hear what I thought I just heard...
   "Hey so Gaara why did you invite Yahiko what you like her or something?" Kankuro asked with strong stupidity I wanted to hurt someone. I saw Gaara blush and I kinda wanted to hear his answer but I knew he was smarter then that to say that he likes me in front of everyone like this.
   "I simply invited her so she would have company instead of being alone today is there a problem with her here...?" Gaara asked and Kankuro quickly shook his head as I laughed and he glared at me.
   "Well I thank you Gaara for inviting me for such a wonderful meal, and I love being around such great friends and im thankful for having such nice people in the world." I said taking a bite of the turkey and everyone nodded and mmhmmed... and I saw Gaara wink at me, I blushed and winked back.
   "So Yahiko Why did you come anyways, I know Gaara invited you but I just have this feeling that you like Gaara?" Kankuro said and everyone started staring at me even Gaara, Kankuru then smirked. Temari looked worried at me, I started to get nervous and my palms were getting sweaty. I started blushing and getting kinda nautious.
   "Excuse me, may I be excused im not feeling quiet well..." I said standing up and they nodded and I went to the bathroom.  God how stupid was he, he couldnt wait till after to ask me or when Gaara wasnt around but right at the dinner table in front of everyone. Like what the hell? I was interupted by someone knocking on the door.
   "Who is it...?" I asked hesitantly.
   "It is Gaara, are you alright Yahiko, I wish to apoligise for my brothers stupidty." I opened the door seeing his face slightly red. I crossed my arms over my chest.
   "Its fine but your brother isnt stupid...." I said, this is it I guess ,god im so scared.
   "What do you mean...?" He asked cutely, I started blushing again.
   "I do l-l-like y-you Gaara-kun..." I stutterd looking at the ground nervous to see his face, but I felt my chin lift up and I looked into his creamy green eyes. He then moved his hand to caress my cheek, grabbing my waist pulling me to his warm embrace. I wasnt sure how to react it was all happening so fast I wasnt sure if he was saying he liked me too or not I just felt like I met heaven at this moment. He pushed me away from him and then crashed apon my pale lips, it was like amazing so deep and pashionate I never wanted it to end. He stopped and looked into my eyes.
   "I must ask you something..."He said as I nodded waiting for his question."I have always felt like my heart is going to jump out at me when im around you, I never stop thinking about you, my face gets all red, I always want to make you laugh, what does this all mean, does this mean I also like you Yahiko...?" He asked so puzzled, yet so romantic.
   "Yes Gaara, that is love.." I said as he kissed me once again he closed the door and put me on the floor of the bathroom. Holding my arms down as he rubbed my legs, not sure of what to do next. I bit his lip slamming my tonge inside feeling him quiver obove me, as he smirked. He gently took off my dress and I unzipped his pants after I took off his shirt throwing it to the side. He stopped to stare at me and blushed deep red.
   "Put your hands on me Gaara-kun." I said panting he smirked at me and continued taking off my bra and then my panties, now touching my women hood as I moaned softly in his ear. He stroked my sides, then went after my breasts sucking and leaving sweet nothings apon my pale skin. I then took of his underwear and rubbed his member seeing him powerless, moaning and squinting his eyes filling with pleasure. I slammed him down so I was on top and licked the head of his member, he squiermed underneath me and grabbed my ass squeezing it tightly making me grind agaisnt him, this time I put the whole thing in my mouth and he pretty much jumped which made me giggle slightly, he got up slamming me down on the floor taking back control...
   "I cant take it I need you now..." He said. I blushed and smiled as he posisioned himself ready to land into the cockpit. He thrusted forward and I screamed, he quickly held my mouth quiet so Temari and Kankuro wouldnt hear as he continued. He thrusted in again, I grabbed his arms as he kept going.
   "Faster Gaara Faster!!" I yelled at him and he pushed in faster as he slowed down and finished, and plopped beside me.
   "Wow... that was great. " He said I grabbed him and fell in his arms feeling his tough muscels and smiling as he held me there a while.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Well we hedded back and everyone was in the living room watching football. They both looked at us in shock.
   "What the hell was going on I heard screaming up there?" Temari said worried.
   "Oh I was just giving Yahiko a Thank's Giving Present...?" He said slightly unsure, I Giggled, and Temari smirked. Kankuro was just confsued.
   "A Thank's Giving Present...? What the hell....?" Kankuro said confused.. "Well you guys are weird.." He said returning to the TV. I turned to Gaara.
   "A Thank's Giving present?" I laughed at him and he blushed bright red.
   "Well I couldnt think of anything." I laughed yeah best Thank's Giving Present I have ever gotten plus it was my first...

No comments:

Post a Comment